The kitchen cabinet is in the kitchen not just for its functions but also for its looks. Take a good look at your kitchen cabinet. Does it complement the style of the kitchen?
If it doesn’t then perhaps it is time to change it. There are plenty of ways to so as our kitchen cabinet ideas will show you below.
30 Kitchen Cabinet Ideas You’d Want to Try
1. Cover It with a Skirt
2. Display Cabinet with Metal Grate
3. Resilient Stainless Steel Cabinetry
4. Neutral Cabinets with Paste Hue
5. Display Your Pretty Tableware and Decorations
6. Bright Red Sets the Mood
7. Mesh Cabinet Inserts to Add Interest
8. Lower Cabinets Are Enough
9. Stylish and Gloss Floating Cabinet
10. Gray Amidst Black and White
11. Cabinets with Colored Interior
12. Down to Earth Color
13. Locks for Safekeeping and Style
14. Cabinets with Routine-breaking Patterns
15. Save Some Space with Corner Cabinet
16. Open Cabinet for Easy Access
17. Full Color and Lacquered
18. Simple, Clean and Sleek
19. Combine Two Different Materials
20. Cabinet with Glass Doors
21. Navy Blue and White Cabinet
22. Glossy Cabinet for Warmth and Brightness
23. Standalone Cabinet to Make a Statement
24. Accessories Can Be Nice, Too
25. Have Fun with Modern Art
26. Rustic Elements for Warmth and Homely Vibe
27. Match the Kitchen Island
28. Cabinet with Triple Tiers
29. Let the Cabinet Slides
30. Elegant and Sexy Deep Blue
Things to Consider When Styling Cabinet
If you want the best result, there are things that you should consider when you style your kitchen cabinet. If you keep these things in mind, it will be easier for you to get the ideal kitchen cabinet. Alright, when you style the cabinet, consider the following.
- The Style of the Kitchen
The ideal kitchen cabinet will complement the kitchen as a whole. Choosing a cabinet with matching color with the kitchen is a good start. Also, if the kitchen is small, a space-saving cabinet is a great option.
- The Material of the Cabinet
Kitchen cabinets are made from various materials. These materials include solid wood, metal, stainless steel, melamine, and thermo foil. Of all these, solid wood is among the most popular options.
- Functionality and Aesthetics
You don’t have to choose between functionality and aesthetics. Why? Well, that is because you can get both. Functionality comes first, as you can’t have an organized kitchen without it. Then, after making sure of functionality, you choose the design of the cabinet.
- Cabinet Design
There are many designs to choose from. For example, contemporary, modern, and traditional. Consider the style of your kitchen first before choosing the cabinet design. For example, a flat cabinet makes great options for a modern kitchen. On the other hand, a shaker cabinet fits a traditional kitchen. And so on.
- Cabinet Finishing
Besides design, finishing also decides how a cabinet looks. Finished solid wood is your ideal option if you want a natural look. For a decorative look, crackle, glazing and distressing are the best finishing options.
So, what do you think? Which kitchen cabinet ideas would you like to try? Remember, the kitchen cabinet is there not just for practicality as it can add interesting visual cue too.
The key is to implement the right ideas. With so many ideas we have provided, it should be easier for you to style your cabinet. Good luck!